FACEBOOK
Suivez-nous!
INSTAGRAM
DISCORD

Dead Flip Tour 2019.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Dead Flip Tour 2019.

Message par The Goldwheelchair le Sam 2 Mar 2019 - 2:09

Voilà l'annonce du jour en ce qui concerne la plupart des twichs à venir avec Dead Flip,
grâce au post qui suit, on peut se faire une idée des événements à venir dans le mondu du vrai flipper :

MARCH MADNESS!
This is it, the craziest month we have on the calendar so far.
There is SOOOOO much going on in March! :O

First up is the Stern Pro Circuit which we'll be streaming on Dead Flip alongside PAPA streaming it on Youtube. This event will also be filmed for ESPN to air at a later date!
The next day is the IFPA Heads-Up tournament that we'll be streaming as well!
Later in the month I go to San Francisco to meet with Twitch about big things happening later in the year, before flying off to Texas for TPF!
I'm working on the logistics of having a Meetup that Saturday after the TWIPYS to hang out, celebrate a win, or drown out a loss! <3
The end of March also has PAX East which is still up in the air for us, but we'll see how it shakes out.
On top of all this traveling, we also have to begin and finish the renovation on the new Dead Flip HQ! Once we're all moved in, I'll HOPEFULLY have a party there to celebrate this next big step for us.

Love you all, and can't help but to be humbled by how much our channel is growing, and it's all on you folks.
Thanks you a million times over.
Jack

...le dinosaure mange l'homme et la femme hérite de la terre. Alarme
The Goldwheelchair
The Goldwheelchair
LUPien Grand manitou
LUPien Grand manitou

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut